Pet Urine Odor Removal
Serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, and Imperial County
Embedded pet odors can be a serious point of concern for pet owners. If your dog or cat is sick, potty training or being territorial, urine spots are inevitable. If you have carpet, the urine could travel through the pad into the sub-floor where it begins to grow bacteria and stink. When urine impacts the sub-floor or framing of your home or a home you are interested in purchasing or selling, call the professionals to clean it up before you put down new flooring. The most expensive mistake you can make is to ignore the problem or try and cover it up before you get BioSweep to decontaminate the substrates. BioSweep has the right technology and experience to remove the odors quickly and efficiently. Give us a call today to learn more. BioSweep ensures the process of removing urine odors is simple. Here is how we do it:
- Pre-Treat walls and floors
- Set up BioSweep machines to disperse hydrogen peroxide gas
- Walls, air ducts, soft goods and flooring is treated with BioSweep gas for several hours
- Air in house is filtered with activated charcoal to remove any residual gas
- ODOR IS GONE GUARANTEED!
What is the BioSweep difference?
- Lessen tear out: reduce the amount of demolition and tear out necessary when faced with pet urine odors.
- Eliminates the need for encapsulation & sealants: reduce the amount of sealants used on surfaces to block odor. Most sealants fail over time and odor returns.
- Extremely fast treatment times: most residential treatments can happen in 24 hours or less. Commercial losses might take longer depending on cubic footage.
- Removes odor permanently – GUARANTEED!: we are so confident in our ability to remove your odors, we guarantee it!
- Affordable: The biggest savings is what BioSweep stops a homeowner, property manager, or commercial client from having to do: less tear out, no double and triple coats of paint, and no loss of contents that are otherwise intact. Give us a call today to let us show you which solution fits your budget and how we can save you time and money.
- We provide low-cost Air Quality Tests before and after treating your property, so you can see proof of the difference that BioSweep makes. (Air Quality tests provided by Blue Line Environmental Services)
- We partner with select, highly-reputable, restoration and remediation companies to offer you the best results after a fire, flood, mold or trauma occurrence. Our reputation depends on your satisfaction.