Cigarette Smoke Odor Removal
Serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego County, and Imperial County
BioSweep specializes in removing cigarette odors from houses and commercial properties. When smokers smoke indoors over time the smell of cigarette smoke can permeate the entire house. The air ducts, upholstery, walls and flooring are contaminated with nicotine tar. The conventional approach to removing cigarette smoke include the following steps:
- Remove all the soft goods.
- Clean and seal the air ducts.
- Remove the carpet, drapery, blinds, ceiling fans and other porous flooring.
- Wash the walls.
- Paint the walls with odor blocking primer 1-3 times.
However, before you paint your home it is important to ensure the contamination is removed, to avoid permanently sealing contaminants in the walls. As paints and primers dry they produce millions of microscopic cracks. The odor returns, but then it’s harder for us to eliminate the source. The BioSweep process makes it simple to remove tobacco odors. We follow the following steps to eliminate smoke odor:
- Pre-treat walls, ceilings and floors.
- Set up BioSweep machines to disperse hydrogen peroxide gas.
- Walls, air ducts, soft goods and flooring are treated in place with BioSweep gas for several hours.
- Air in house is filtered with activated charcoal to remove any residual gas.
- ODOR IS GONE – GUARANTEED!
If you are serious about getting the odor out before selling your home or after purchasing a new home, BioSweep is the right solution for you. Give us a call for a free consultation. This is our specialty and we are the best at removing cigarette smoke odors. More importantly, the work is guaranteed!
What is the BioSweep difference?
- Lessen tear out: reduce the amount of demolition and tear out necessary when faced with cigarette & cigar odors.
- Eliminates the need for encapsulation & sealants: reduce the amount of sealants used on surfaces to block odor. Most sealants fail over time and odor returns.
- Extremely fast treatment times: most residential treatments can happen in 24 hours or less. Commercial losses might take longer depending on cubic footage.
- Removes odor permanently – GUARANTEED!: we are so confident in our ability to remove your odors, we guarantee it!
(Fresh paint is one of the few times we cannot offer a 100% guarantee.)
- Affordable: The biggest savings is what BioSweep stops a homeowner, property manager, or commercial client from having to do: less tear out, no double and triple coats of paint, and no loss of contents that are otherwise intact. Give us a call today to let us show you which solution fits your budget and how we can save you time and money.
- We provide low-cost Air Quality Tests before and after treating your property, so you can see proof of the difference that BioSweep makes. (Air Quality tests provided by Blue Line Environmental Services)
- We partner with select, highly-reputable, restoration and remediation companies to offer you the best results after a fire, flood, mold or trauma occurrence. Our reputation depends on your satisfaction.